Web Designer Resume Sample
Address: 4687 Wilson Avenue Terrell, TX 75160
E-mail: [email protected]
Birth Date: 16.04.1974
Current Job: Senior Web Designer at Envision Media, Inc., Santa Cruz, CA
To obtain a challenging position as a web designer in a large reputable company.
- HTML, Java, and C++
- Macromedia Dreamweaver, Allair Home Site, Fireworks, Microsoft Office Professional Edition, WebPosition Gold, Search Engine Optimiser and Adobe Acrobat
- Design and implementation
- Art direction
- Branding campaigns for corporates as well as small and medium-sized businesses.
- Web design and user-friendly interfaces creation.
- Flash, commercial and print advertising
- Designing billboards and graphics for trade shows
- Brand management and style guides
Envision Media, Inc., Santa Cruz, CA
Senior Web Designer
- Create and design user interface for corporate websites with high traffic.
- Conceptualize and develop online flash advertising for online partners and corporate websites.
- Provide guidance for brand management and develop style guides to clients.
- Manage and guide several external design agencies.
- Provide art direction and design on commercials, billboards, and broadcast graphics.
- Visualize and design interface of the B2B affiliate programs, intranet sites, newsletters, e-mail blasts and merchant service websites.
- Create survey designs and invites for corporate affiliates.
- Responsible for conceptualization and completion of brochures, print advertisements, tradeshow signage and sales collateral.
- Responsible for development and design of Flash-based services and instructional demonstrations for several tools for clients.
Bryer Computer Services, Cambridge, MA
- Corresponded and met with clients to determine requirements of clients for company sites.
- Created portals, corporate websites as well as large scale web applications.
- Designed and developed site graphics, layouts and web interfaces.
- Designed and created test websites for sales as well as for other demonstration purposes.
- Responsible for quality check, quality control and quality assurance of finished websites.
- Responsible for validation of links and Web forms.
- Design templates and trained users for the development of future web pages.
Massachusetts Healthcare Co. Inc., Boston MA
- Maintained and developed Internet and intranet for different company websites utilizing HTML, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Flash.
- Designed and developed user-friendly interfaces for web driven e-mail and multimedia systems.
- Perform validation of completed websites which included testing of coding as well as debugging.
- Designed and created graphics such as logos and icons using PhotoShop and Fireworks.
- Trained programmers to use Dreamweaver and Fireworks.
- Install shopping carts for customers on websites utilizing CGI scripts.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Boston, MA
MS, Computer Science.
Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA
BFA, Fine Arts
Charleston High School, Boston, MA
- Completed certificate and web design from Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Completed online certificate ColdFusion training from Accelebrate, Atlanta, Georgia.
Last Updated on June 22, 2021 by Felix Tarcomnicu
Table Of Contents