If you are interested in writing your social media specialist resume, start by checking the following example. We have prepared a sample that will serve you as inspiration to better understand what you can put in the skills, objective, duties and responsibilities sections. Make sure to list your achievements and focus on convincing the recruiter that you are the right candidate. List all the skills that are relevant, as well as the responsibilities from your previous position.
Social Media Specialist Resume Sample
Address: 2018 Westwood Boulevard, Los Angeles
Phone number: (310) 466 – 8212
Email: [email protected]
Current job: Social Media Expert at ITstore Inc., Los Angeles
I have graduated Southern Illinois University, with marketing specialization and I am passionate about Internet Marketing and Social Media. I can create business plans and powerful strategies that can bring a lot of potential clients. I am an expert in Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, and Adwords campaigns.
Work on a reputable company that can provide a good and friendly environment.
- Social and Search Engine Optimization
- Increase traffic from major social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus and Pinterest.
- Knowledge about WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal.
- On-page SEO and Off-page SEO
- Google analytics
- Latest Google updates ( penguin and Panda ) recovery
- Familiar with the most important operating systems: Windows, Linux, MAC, and Ubuntu
- Can work extra hours and meet deadlines.
- Google analytics
- Google Adsense
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Social Media coaching and speaker
- HTML and CSS
Social Media Expert
ITstore Inc., Los Angeles
June 2017 – Present ( 4 years and 3 months )
- Improve the generate traffic from Facebook, Twitter and Google PLUS
- On page and Off page Optimization for the e-commerce website.
- Gained top positions in Google for all main keywords
- The traffic generated from Social network has improved by 800%
- Manage the online store website and fix any bugs found
Online Marketing Consultant & Social Media Trainer
Qsearch magazine, Los Angeles
April 2015 – June 2017 ( 2 years and 2 months )
- Social Media Coaching
- Perform SEO audits and consultancy for clients
- Keyword research and identify new opportunities
- Increase visibility and traffic from social media platforms
- The traffic generated from Facebook has improved by over 300%
Online Marketing Manager & Social Media Strategist
June 2016 – April 2015 ( 1 year and 10 months )
- Provide SEO and Social media optimization for hundreds of clients
- Build quality content for websites
- Improve traffic generate from MySpace and Hi5
Southern Illinois University – Master degree
Specialty – IT and Commerce
2015 – 2017
Southern Illinois University – License degree
Specialty – Mathematics and IT
2015 – 2015
Belvidere High School, Illinois
Specialty – Economic
1996 – 2015
HTML and CSS for advanced coders
If this Social Media Specialist resume example wasn’t sufficient for you, you are free to review some other samples and templates from our site. Browse some other related resumes below and find your inspiration.
Besides the resumes listed above, we recommend going through the following resume writing and job seeking tips:Last Updated on