C++ Developer Resume
If you are looking for C++ developer resume examples, then you are on the right place. You can use the following sample and edit according to your skills and experience.
C++ Developer Resume sample
Address: 550 North Harbor Boulevard, CA
Phone: (562) 493-4122
Birth date: 10.05.1975
Current job: Software developer at OSAW corporation, Orange County
Over 15 years of software development experience. I have worked on desktop and web applications, for PC’s and Mac’s. I have strong knowledge about C, C++ and objective oriented analyze and design. During my career I have worked on many complex projects.
Obtain a position utilizing my experience and work in a good team of developers.
- Strong C# and C++ knowledge
- UML Tools
- Real time software
- SQL and database management
- Familiar with the most important operating systems: Windows, Linux, MAC and Ubuntu
- Can work extra hours and meet deadlines.
Senior Software development Engineer
OSAW Corporation, Orange County
- Lead the team to creating the world’s most powerful Antivirus software integrated within browsers.
- Maintain the company’s current software and applications.
- Develop C# codes for windows applications through web services. The codes were developed using Visual Studio 2010
- Teach others the way to code in a correct format.
- Create embedded applications matching clients requirement
- Data storage and server clustering
Software Engineer (contract)
Aiax Technologies Inc
January 2004 – June 2007 (3 years and 5 months)
- Work on projects optimizing Visual C++ codes for financial software using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.
- Work on SQL, ODBC and XML codes in Visual Basic 5.
- Modify and debug the existing software.
- Work with financial experts and develop new strategies to increase the user experience
- Integrate .net solutions on C# projects, including debugging in C++
Seagate Communication Inc
August 1997 – January 2004 ( 6 years and 5 months )
- Lead the design and administration for the websites owned by the company.
- Create online applications such as: loan and mortgage calculators.
- Develop and maintain the network through the entire company.
- Perform special requests for different projects.
- Build windows applications using Java and C++.
University of Minnesota – Master degree
Specialty: IT and communication
University of Minnesota – License degree
Specialty: Electrical engineering
White Bear Mariner High School
Specialty: IT and mathematics
Java developer training guide
Certified staffing solutions, California
Advanced C++ programming
UC training, San Diego
C++ Programming for C Programmers
Train up, Santa Monica
HTML and CSS programming
University of Minnesota
C++ Programming for Non C-Programmers
Train up, Santa Monica
If this C++ Developer resume example wasn’t sufficient for you, you are free to review some other samples and templates from our site. Browse some other related resumes below and find your inspiration.
Besides the resumes listed above, we recommend going through the following resume writing and job seeking tips: