Network engineer resume
If you want to apply for a new job, you first need to create a professional CV. Download and edit our network engineer resume examples and create your own CV in a few minutes.
Network Engineer Resume Sample
Address: 75-77 High Street Manchester, UK
Phone: 0161 834 9212
Birth date: 02.11.1980
Current job: Senior Network Engineer at Web Spider Solutions Co. in Manchester
I have over 9 years of experience in Networking, and I love working in a strong and friendly environment. During the years I have gathered knowledge about Network development, operations and maintenance; Routers, Switches, Firewalls and Load balancers.
Obtain a competitive position on a very reputable company located in UK, where I can use all my knowledge’s I have gathered about networking.
- Good knowledge for main operating systems: Windows server, Linux, Mac OS and Ubuntu
- Cisco certified security
- Cisco Wireless
- Cisco routers
- SQL and database management
- Switches and Routers
- Over 9 years of experience in Network Administration and Architecture
- WAN, WLAN, TCP/IP
- Can handle HTML, CSS and SQL
- Firewalls setup and operation
- Very good teamwork ability
- Open to new challenge
Senior Network Engineer
Web Spider Solutions Co., Manchester
April 2009 – Present
- Network management and planning.
- Designing and building cost-effective networks.
- Hosted and internal environment, utilizing hardware’s and software’s from CISCO, Juniper, Open Source, Linux and Microsoft.
- Maintain and upgrade current networks upon request.
- Customer communication.
Austin Bank, Manchester
April 2005 – April 2009 (3 years)
- Install and maintain numerous servers and sites Cisco based VPN infrastructures.
- Coached the company personal on how to use the network properly.
- Performed coaching on Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer program.
- Created and architected a complete redundant and secure data center solution.
- Maintain 24 hours operations, and ensure 99.9% uptime for the servers.
- Implement DNS for over 300 static NON-WINS nodes, so we can increase the network efficiency.
Fly Systems District, Manchester
June 2003 – April 2005 (2 years and 2 months)
- Install and manage LAN’s ranging from PC to Macintosh.
- Setup the network support for all the applications the company was selling.
- Discover new opportunities to make the network cost-effective.
- Find solutions to any problems found.
Southern Methodist University – Master degree
Specialty: Cisco and networking
2000 – 2003
The University of Manchester – License degree
Specialty: Computer science
1997 – 2000
St Peter’s RC High School
1993 – 1997
Cisco IT essentials, PC hardware and software, 2000
CCNA Discovery, general networking, 2000
CCNA exploration, Advanced networking, 2004
Need to see more examples to better understand how to write a network engineer resume? Here are more resume samples for different job positions that you can use as inspiration.
- C++ developer resume
- Internet Marketer resume
- IT sales resume
- IT Project manager resume
- Java Developer resume
- Mobile developer resume
- Online advertiser specialist resume
- SEO resume
- Social Media Specialist resume
- SQL developer resume
- Web content writer resume
- Web designer resume
- Web developer resume
Besides the resume examples, we have prepared several more articles that we recommend reading to increase your chances of getting a better, or your first job:
- How to write a resume
- 50+ resume summary and objective examples
- List of best skills to put on a resume
- Resume format guide
- How long should a resume be?
- How to find a job fast – even without experience
- 50+ job interview questions and answers
- What is a cover letter?
- When should you send a cover letter with your resume
- How to write a professional cover letter
- 200+ resume samples
- ResumeOK – Resume Tips and advice